- Situated directly across the Potomac river from Washington, D.C., Arlington has the restaurants, nightlife, outdoor and family activities you may be looking for at an unbeatable price.
- Consistently appearing on lists of best places to live both locally and nationally, Fairfax County is a great place to look if you’re interested in starting a family, continuing your education, or simply living the DC lifestyle outside district limits.
Tysons Corner, VA
- Features like top shopping, great schools, and serving as headquarters to business giants including USA Today & Capital One combine to make Tysons a highly sought after neighborhood.
- Looking for something a little quieter and well established? Bethesda may be the perfect neighborhood for you. Shopping, dining, and commercial environments conveniently merge into one in this quiet but bustling area. Conveniently located within a few miles of DC.
Silver Spring, MD
- A vibrant urban district located just miles away from DC, this Maryland community has something to appeal to every walk of life. Recently rejuvenated and with a gorgeous downtown venue for festivals as well as outdoor sports, parks, & local dining and arts, you are sure to fall in love.
- For those looking to experience the heart of everything the nation’s capital has to offer. Eclectic food and vibrant nightlife for the adventurous; museums, coffee shops and local shopping for the more conventional. There’s something for every taste.